On 3rd December, we held at Natural Sciences (NaWi) Faculty in Salzburg a workshop in the frame of SESAR Innovation Days. During this event we have shared with the participants the main outcomes obtained so far in GATEMAN project, namely:
- New concept of air navigation threats management on-board the aircraft, for detection and localization of jamming and spoofing.
- Performances of jamming detection and localization considering the limitations on-board the aircraft.
- Performances of spoofing detection and localization considering the limitations on-board the aircraft.
The slides presented at the workshop are available in this link (Presentations) for your consultation:
- Project Description (GATEMAN)
- ConOps for GNSS interference air navigation threat management
- Jamming Detection and Localization Algorithms
- Spoofing Detection and Signal DF Algorithms
- GATEMAN. Next Steps
Thanks to the participants for your interest and value comments.